SilconDust released a firmware update for the HDHomerun Networked Digital TV Tuner on August 6, 2009. I use my HDHomerun to capture over the air digital HD television and record it to my MythTV backend.
Below is the change log for the 20090806 release:
- Report TSID in streaminfo for use with channel matching.
- Speed up detection of audio channels with single-frame picture - fixes problem where audio channels may be missed by the channel scan.
- Improvements to the handling of strong adjacent channels.
- Improvements to signal reporting.
- Fix lockup/reboot when under TCP DoS attack.
- Fix situation where firmware may not upgrade on the first attempt. Fix applies to future upgrades.
- Add PnPX support.
- ATSC: Handle ClearQAM streams that contain invalid tables from rebroadcasting OTA channels.
- TECH: execute /sys/boot on link up rather than power up.
- TECH: prevent timing-out of tune requests.